Mark Hawkins - 13 Years Of Raving - Input-Output-inc 15

Vinyl, CDs und Tapes vorstellen und unter die Lupe nehmen.
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier
Mark Hawkins - 13 Years Of Raving - Input-Output-inc 15

Beitrag von Mark Hawkins »

ok boys n gals.

input - output inc. strikes once again.
this time we welcome yet another new face to the crew

ARTIST :: MARK HAWKINS
TITLE :: 13 YEARS OF RAVING
FORMAT :: 12"
CAT.NO :: I-O-I015
REL.DATE :: MARCH 19 2007

Bild Bild

TRACKLIST ::
A1 :: 13 YEARS OF RAVING PT.1 http://i-o-inc.fun-in-the-murky.com/?i-o-i015A1
A2 :: FREQUENCY RESPONSE http://i-o-inc.fun-in-the-murky.com/?i-o-i015A2
B1 :: 13 YEARS OF RAVING PT.1 // DAVE TARRIDA REMIX http://i-o-inc.fun-in-the-murky.com/?i-o-i015B1
B2 :: 13 YEARS OF RAVING PT.2 http://i-o-inc.fun-in-the-murky.com/?i-o-i015B2

WORLDWIDE DISTRIBUTION BY :: http://veto.co.uk

ENJOY!!!
DJ-Killwave
Genosse
Genosse
Beitrag von DJ-Killwave »

finde die platte ist nich grade so der bürner , da gibts anderre sachen von dir die ich besser finde :)
https://hearthis.at/christian-mazedrecords-4l/
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

Like what?????
Please do, tell me which records of mine are better, as I obviously don't have a clue how to make music any more, please tell me master, what should I make for your listening pleasure?? :s
DJ-Killwave
Genosse
Genosse

Mark Hawkins hat geschrieben:Like what?????
Please do, tell me which records of mine are better
die zb:

Mark Hawkins
The Blame Game
Shed Records
-----------------
Mark Hawkins
Mailbomb Ep
Tonewrecker
-----------------
Mark Hawkins
Ctrl Alt Delete
Djax Up
Gulaschkanone
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit

Beitrag von Gulaschkanone »

DJ-Killwave hat geschrieben:
die zb:

-----------------
Mark Hawkins
Mailbomb Ep
Tonewrecker
-----------------
Mark Hawkins
Ctrl Alt Delete
Djax Up
Mailbomb,Destitution Absolution and ufu03 :rocker2:
ajot
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von ajot »

a1 + b2 gefallen mir sehr gut ---> platte wird definitiv gekauft
Plake
FDJ'ler
FDJ'ler

Beitrag von Plake »

edit:
Durchweg gute Tracks aber besonders A1 bohrt sich ins Hirn. Genau der Effekt, der heutzutage meistens in den Techno-Produktionen fehlt. Und die Klangqualität ist mal wieder erste Sahne, da leck ich mir die Finger.
Zuletzt geändert von Plake am 08.03.07 - 15:58, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Oliver
Aktivist
Aktivist
Beitrag von Oliver »

ich seh das wie ajot. mir gefällt nur A2 nicht. das liegt aber an dem vocal.
Wenn 3 Leute in einen leeren Raum gehen und 5 wieder heraus kommen, dann müssen 2 wieder rein gehen, damit der Raum leer ist.
http://soundcloud.com/oliverrosemann
http://www.facebook.com/Rosemann.XOR
a-cid
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von a-cid »

this record isn't so freaky and weird like the ufu03 or the Destitution Absolution but i like this vinyl..and will buy it...^^ nice smoothy tracks.
Soundcloud

Ich kann doch jetzt noch nicht gehen, dann verpass ich doch die letzte Bahn!
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

die zb:

Mark Hawkins
The Blame Game
Shed Records
-----------------
Mark Hawkins
Mailbomb Ep
Tonewrecker
-----------------
Mark Hawkins
Ctrl Alt Delete
Djax Up
Do you think it's interesting to make the same record over and over again?
I get asked again and again for another record like control alt delete.. it ain't ever gonna happen.. that was then and this is now..
Distortion is boring.. sends me to sleep... anything over 135 bpm is boring to me
anything "hard" for the sake of being hard is boring..

so many people tried to copy Ctrl alt delete, but the thing is, none of them came close, even if I tried to make a record like that again, I wouldn't be able to do it..

the blame game, I was never happy with as an e.p. the tonewrecker was ok for the style, unfortunately that style has been copied badly too much.. I should have made ctrl alt delete & Auto 6 and moved on to other stuff sooner, before everybody started "trying" to make wonky techno (a term, which to be honest I have come to hate, for the plastic sound it so often describes these days)..

when are people going to accept that artists change?
the thing is, too many people are trying to make "freaky" records now, and they don't end up sounding freaky to me, just damn stupid

thanks to the people giving the props anyway...

Sorry if the bass drum wasn't loud or hard or distorted enough for you killwave, but I hate these sounds these days, I'd rather be original than try and please people...
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

Please do, tell me which records of mine are better, as I obviously don't have a clue how to make music any more, please tell me master, what should I make for your listening pleasure?? :s
I think the irony was missed here ;)
Gadnjef
Aktivist
Aktivist

Beitrag von Gadnjef »

great record! :good:

ich finde es auch ziemlich daneben den alten platten nachzutrauern. jeder entwickelt sich weiter, und marks neuen style finde ich der zeit entsprechend angepasst. wer will schon noch die ctrl alt del hören, die eigentlich schon seit 5 jahren totgespielt ist!? ist halt kein haudrauf-techno mehr, aber gerade das mag ich. ist halt nichts für die druffi-kids...
Recall8
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier
Beitrag von Recall8 »

i love the new oldskool shit! :D
http://www.miditonal.com
LeCell
Rote Socke
Rote Socke
Beitrag von LeCell »

Gadnjef hat geschrieben: ist halt kein haudrauf-techno mehr, aber gerade das mag ich.
so siehts aus!

thats music! :good:
"also das problem ist du hast relativ schwach angefangen, dann aber eben noch mehr nachgelassen"
soundcloud youtube facebookbandcamp
Haffa
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit

Beitrag von Haffa »

Mark Hawkins hat geschrieben:
die zb:

Mark Hawkins
The Blame Game
Shed Records
-----------------
Mark Hawkins
Mailbomb Ep
Tonewrecker
-----------------
Mark Hawkins
Ctrl Alt Delete
Djax Up
I get asked again and again for another record like control alt delete.. it ain't ever gonna happen.. that was then and this is now..
Distortion is boring.. sends me to sleep... anything over 135 bpm is boring to me

so many people tried to copy Ctrl alt delete, but the thing is, none of them came close, even if I tried to make a record like that again, I wouldn't be able to do it..

the blame game, I was never happy with as an e.p. the tonewrecker was ok for the style, unfortunately that style has been copied badly too much.. I should have made ctrl alt delete & Auto 6 and moved on to other stuff sooner, before everybody started "trying" to make wonky techno (a term, which to be honest I have come to hate, for the plastic sound it so often describes these days)..

the thing is, too many people are trying to make "freaky" records now, and they don't end up sounding freaky to me, just damn stupid

Sorry if the bass drum wasn't loud or hard or distorted enough for you killwave, but I hate these sounds these days, I'd rather be original than try and please people...
Great statement, Mark! 100% agree.

In the dark of east germany we would say: "A bee flys in your mummy-booklet." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gulaschkanone
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit

die zb:

Mark Hawkins
The Blame Game
Shed Records
-----------------
Mark Hawkins
Mailbomb Ep
Tonewrecker
-----------------
Mark Hawkins
Ctrl Alt Delete
Djax Up

Aber warum soll man sich der Zeit so krampfhaft anpassen so renne ich doch jedem hinterher gerade jetzt, wo zurzeit nur noch 0815 Techno produziert wird, genau aus dem Grund kann man doch noch burner auf den Markt hauen und nicht diesen ganzen Electro wonky müll :roll:
DJ-Killwave
Genosse
Genosse

Gulaschkanone hat geschrieben:
DJ-Killwave hat geschrieben: die zb:

Mark Hawkins
The Blame Game
Shed Records
-----------------
Mark Hawkins
Mailbomb Ep
Tonewrecker
-----------------
Mark Hawkins
Ctrl Alt Delete
Djax Up

Aber warum soll man sich der Zeit so krampfhaft anpassen so renne ich doch jedem hinterher gerade jetzt, wo zurzeit nur noch 0815 Techno produziert wird, genau aus dem Grund kann man doch noch burner auf den Markt hauen und nicht diesen ganzen Electro wonky müll :roll:
wonky müll und aus dein mund kommt :( aber naja man bekommt es schon mit das irgendwie langweilig wird meistens immer die selben sounds werden gemacht und das is dann schon schade :roll: :roll:
!3un|<er!3ewo|
Genosse
Genosse

Beitrag von !3un|<er!3ewo| »

just try to keep your style, that doenst mean to make the same thing over and over again. for myself i love melodies and atmospharic sounds, but in some moods i like to make some aggressive and smashing sound, although i prefer nice melodies and harmonics. i agree with your opinion NOT to make the same shit (although it is nice) over and over again without any development of your own style. the music ur producing and u can say u like it for yourself, is the only thing which is of importants. for myself i do a lot of different genre and if i try to copy something i like, it always ends up sounding like me. if it is that case and i like the way i am altering the "copy" then i am happy with it and dont feel forced by anyone else prefers or favours.

so far. im listening to this record as soon as im home
Zuletzt geändert von !3un|<er!3ewo| am 08.03.07 - 11:41, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Ob ich spontan bin? Klar, wenn ich Zeit zum Planen habe!
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

Gulaschkanone hat geschrieben: Aber warum soll man sich der Zeit so krampfhaft anpassen so renne ich doch jedem hinterher gerade jetzt, wo zurzeit nur noch 0815 Techno produziert wird, genau aus dem Grund kann man doch noch burner auf den Markt hauen und nicht diesen ganzen Electro wonky müll :roll:
because I'm making what I like, not what people like you think I should be making..

You go and make what you like if you don't like it, I'm not asking you to buy the record..

It's such a cliche for people to bitch about how an artist they once liked sucks for them now.. so fucking what, don't by the record then, go buy something else, and maybe do something more constructive than sitting on internet forums all day long bleating out about how this artists sucks..

I mean have some damn respect for christs sake.. I came here to tell you I had a record coming out, not to ask for your fucking approval.. I don't give a shit if you don't like it, tough, plenty of people do... quit moaning and contribute something if you don't like it, rather than wasting your time debating which artist "isn't doing it for you anymore" this week.. all this kind of talk does, is make me think, "well, I won't bother posting on ostcode that I have a new record coming out"..

this is why the techno scene is the way it is these days, people whining away on forums...
!3un|<er!3ewo|
Genosse
Genosse

Beitrag von !3un|<er!3ewo| »

very well spoken
Ob ich spontan bin? Klar, wenn ich Zeit zum Planen habe!
Tabstop
Aktivist
Aktivist
Beitrag von Tabstop »

B2: The best track you ever produced!
Love it and I like your new way! :)
[size=84][url=http://www.myspace.com/tabstop]Tabstop[/url][/size]
[size=84][url=http://www.myspace.com/traumweltbooking]Traumwelt-Booking[/url][/size]
Brainfucker
Aktivist
Aktivist
Beitrag von Brainfucker »

B2: :good:
Gulaschkanone
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit

This has nothing with whimper to act, however, you sell to yourselves hype, however, enough this is view thing.
Chip_Tronic
Genosse
Genosse
Beitrag von Chip_Tronic »

do i do a self-sellout? does mark do a sell-out? i think, not. he creates the kind of music he likes, which in my opinion is a good thing
Diese Momente werden NICHT verloren sein wie Tränen im Regen
Flekk
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von Flekk »

if nobody whould ever change his taste, we still whould listen to the same shit as in '92...
Mark Hawkins hat geschrieben:because I'm making what I like, not what people like you think I should be making..
exactly my opinion!
Zuletzt geändert von Flekk am 08.03.07 - 19:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
http://soundcloud.com/flekk
http://www.facebook.com/FlekkSound" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.lastfm.de/user/fl3kk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
- first consultant for heavy overdosed operations -
Subtrak
Genosse
Genosse
Beitrag von Subtrak »

hat noch einer nen schlauen spruch? herr laß hirn regnen! obwohl einige pseudointelektuelle hier ham ja offensichtlich schon zuviel davon.

die meisten posts in diesem topic bis aufn paar ausnahmen bei denen es um die platte ging:

alles nur blabla

fette greetz an alle teebeutel und tauchsieder

PS: die platte is richtig schön und ich werd sie mir auch kaufen.
Danke Albert, für die vielen tollen Stunden!!!

www.subtrak.de ---> eventuell irgendwann in diesem Jahrtausend auch mit Inhalt
leinad
Genosse
Genosse

Beitrag von leinad »

i´m a big fan of subtrak and i think you gehst deinen musicalischen weg.
daniel_b
FDJ'ler
FDJ'ler
Beitrag von daniel_b »

schön chillig :beammeup:
[url]http://www.facebook.com/danielbriegert[/url]
[url]http://www.briegert.net[/url]
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

Fl3kk hat geschrieben:if nobody whould ever change his taste, we still whould listen to the same shit as in '92...
This is bang on point..

Big thanks to the haters who want brown by august over and over again... but faster with a more distorted bassdrum..
if it were not for them, this thread would have sunk to the bottom.. think about that :P
Mark Hawkins
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier

Haha, I love the fact I am a jungpioneer now Bild
Antworten