John Peel ist tot

Allgemeines und aktuelles rund ums Board und alles was mit unserer Musik zu tun hat.
Antworten
Haffa
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit

John Peel ist tot

Beitrag von Haffa »

der einflussreichste radio-dj der welt, john peel, ist tot.

zitat:

"10/26/2004
John Peel RIP
Words simply do not do enough to express our shock about our "beloved" John Peel who died of a heart attack whilst on holiday, John was and will remain an inspiration to everyone that loves music, he simply was a one off, a man with a passion for music, a man who supported so many artists, a man that is irreplaceable both as a broadcaster and as a sonic father figure. I owe so much of my career to his love and passion and support as do so many artists worldwide. Our thoughts love and compassion go to Sheila and Children through this difficult time, we thank you all for allowing this wonderful old man to continue broadcasting when he should have been home resting with you x
Dave Clarke"
syankali|suburb
Genosse
Genosse
Beitrag von syankali|suburb »

jop , rip john
verschorrener
Jungpionier
Jungpionier

Beitrag von verschorrener »

---------R.I.P---------
dibu-z
Jungpionier
Jungpionier
Beitrag von dibu-z »

das ist wirklich sehr schade!

rip
www.myspace.com/dibuz
fabi
Rote Socke
Rote Socke
Beitrag von fabi »

Felix! hat geschrieben:
Haffa hat geschrieben:der einflussreichste radio-dj der welt, john peel, ist tot.

zitat:

"10/26/2004
John Peel RIP
Words simply do not do enough to express our shock about our "beloved" John Peel who died of a heart attack whilst on holiday, John was and will remain an inspiration to everyone that loves music, he simply was a one off, a man with a passion for music, a man who supported so many artists, a man that is irreplaceable both as a broadcaster and as a sonic father figure. I owe so much of my career to his love and passion and support as do so many artists worldwide. Our thoughts love and compassion go to Sheila and Children through this difficult time, we thank you all for allowing this wonderful old man to continue broadcasting when he should have been home resting with you x
Dave Clarke"

warum sterben die alle so?
zu lange zu viel drogen konsumiert :roll:
www.fabi.de :addi2:

[url=http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/about/?referer=fabi82]Lerne Poker spielen mit Strategie ohne eigene Kosten und hole dir deinen 150$ Bonus von PokerStrategy![/url]
Frequenzkiller

Beitrag von Frequenzkiller »

kenn den net.
Martin S
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit

Beitrag von Martin S »

Frequenzkiller hat geschrieben:kenn den net.
dito
Bild
kaos
Rote Socke
Rote Socke
Beitrag von kaos »

a true story of a story of true love
[url=http://www.last.fm/user/digitalenemy]last.fm[/url]
Antworten