01.04.10 | Rhythmusgeschichten - hefty,epikureer,manapouri

Offtopic Forum für alles mögliche außer stupiden Dummlaber. Ex DT64 und Robotron.
Antworten
manapouri
Jungpionier
Jungpionier
01.04.10 | Rhythmusgeschichten - hefty,epikureer,manapouri

Beitrag von manapouri »

Bild
Bild
Infos Hefty - Panphobia EP I am a fan and purveyor of dark sounds. I was introduced to the world of the london underground party scene and was drawn in and never left. I owe a lot to the now legendary PICKLE parties which shaped my musical style, which is dark n spooky, no happy stuff. My genre of choice is druggy bass driven dark minimal tek (no poppy sparse quirky shit). I produce dark bassy minimal tek and also sinister spooky downtempo/trip hop/dubstep dark beats for lyricist SinisTer Soze for our Anglo/American collaboration:Super Rhyme Invasion (more to follow). Im available to DJ at all dark events. Please leave any feedback, comments n suggestions. I use Reason 4 and im always up for COLLABORATIONS. I enjoy all types of dark music: tek breaks, evil electro, mongy acid house, spooky dubstep, chundering techno and dark psy trance, and im always willing to listen to new and exciting sounds. I am signed to MEDIAKODE MANAGEMENT www.mediakode.com I hope you enjoy my work including my debut proper release PANPHOBIA EP available from Beatport

www.myspace.com/heftyproductions
www.myspace.com/epikureer
www.myspace.com/euphoric_pleasure

timetable:

19 - 20 h - manapouri
20 - 21.30 h - hefty
21.30 - 23 h - epikureer
manapouri
Jungpionier
Jungpionier
Beitrag von manapouri »

19h gehts los ! genießt euren vorfeiertag !!!
Antworten