Nico Grubert - Excalibur - ETUI015

Vinyl, CDs und Tapes vorstellen und unter die Lupe nehmen.
Antworten
etui
Wessi
Wessi
Nico Grubert - Excalibur - ETUI015

Beitrag von etui »

Bild

cat#: ETUI015
artist: Nico Grubert
title: Excalibur

After the great Remix on ETUI 014 Alec Troniq „Cataract Four“ we finally are happy to present this Solo EP by Nico Grubert. There are 4 Tech House Tracks representing the kind of airiness and technical aplomb of Nicos absorbing work. The spheric moments in „Excalibur“, filtered organ chords in „Forbidden Fruits“ and a blowing brassic theme in „Me Gusta“ are always highlighted by the typical exciting Grubert-Beats.

So its sounds like the consequential continuation of his journey thru diverse styles, developed gradually over years: Evolving from Trance and Techno, the route, via Acid, finally led to Tech-House, Deep-House and Minimal Techno. He released his stuff on labels such as Cometomusic, Kaufe Musik or Definition Rec. and made high recommend remixes for Ferdinand & Kaufmann, Lexy and Crhistian Fischer. But dont judge overhasty! His livegigs differ a lot from what one might expect from his tracks: Hard-pumping high-energy sets, designed to tear any roof off! So we´ve got our hands full!

And if we pay attention to the words of the DJ´s: “Excalibur” and “Me Gusta” seem to be big tunes for the poolparties at this years Winter Music Conferece in Miami (WMC) and the upcoming season in Ibiza.

Tracklist:
a1: Excalibur
a2: Forbidden Fruits
b1: Me Gusta
digital bonus: U1

DJ-Feedbacks:
Dave Lambrechts: Me Gusta is great for my sets at the pools in Miami!
Randall Jones (Tigerhook Corp): Good stuff…will play “Excalibur” and “Forbidden Fruit” this week in the middle east and after at WMC
Dave Seaman (toolroom): excalibur sounds decent, as does forbidden fruits
Christereo (Halfstereo / Dinamo.fm): ME Gusta is a hit track i will chart this! Real strong and catchy. Very nice EP.
Sonique (Ibiza): I really like this ep the summer is coming and I can’t wait to play these track’s in Ibiza : – )
Rick Bull (Freerange, Deepchild, Trapez): Chuggy, slightly proggy techno with plenty of warmth and low-end beef. Really great, confidently-executed stuff. Me Gusta has the booty you need.
Antonio Pereira (DJ Vibe): Nice tunes. Me Gusta ; – ) Full support.
Peres (Sony Bmg, Poland): I love U1. Great track.Support. Good Ep

release date:
2010-03-19 digital on Beatport 2 weeks exclusiv
2010-03-22 Vinyl

Copyright by ETUI Records 2010
all rights reserved

distributed by cometomusic.net

listen: http://www.etui-records.de/?p=414
buy on Beatport
buy on Deejay.de
Antworten