some words about music 2.0 and my personal career- by Jay Haze

Allgemeines und aktuelles rund ums Board und alles was mit unserer Musik zu tun hat.
Antworten
Gabba-Nation
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
some words about music 2.0 and my personal career- by Jay Haze

Beitrag von Gabba-Nation »

gerade auf facebook gelesen und seine meinung für ziemlich interessant befunden... sicherlich ist love nicht die antwort auf alle probleme, dennoch finde ich, stecken in dem text einige interessante dinge über die es sich lohnt zu reden und nachzudenken :-)
ich hab mal die passage markiert die mir sehr gefallen hat
Jay Haze hat geschrieben:i was asked by a magazine to write some words on music 2.0 and my personal future- i decided i will start publishing things myself from now on- therefore i believe my personal forums will be the best place to express myself, so you probably wont see much new interviews printed from me :)

THE FUTURE OF MUSIC- AND PERSONAL GOAL.

music 2.0 is a necessary idea in its beginning stages, there is much to be perfected if the idea is to be implemented on a full scale, which i firmly believe will happen. the beginning stage is recognizing that the current state of music benefits the very few people who have control over the market in which the actual music is sold, and that these people more than not, care very little about music or the cultural benefit it offers to our generation. the times when people used songs to bring our conscious to a higher level seems to be over, or if its there- its darn hard to find. its almost as if when the bullet struck John Lennon people stopped believing music could change situations in our world.

People featured in the media spotlight, play the game as if the world is perfect and speak only of their personal gains from the industry, and we glorify them for this! Its not an accomplishment to humanity as a whole if an individual becomes rich, in fact its quite the opposite- this means someone else is suffering a bit more DUE to this. inequality on all levels is the biggest threat we face in society today, crime rates, relationships, depression, and even our natural health is affected creating more and more diseases to which the answer is- you got it! Spend more money to treat yourself from the sickness they created- and by the way, they only offer treatment- very seldom a cure :)

this doesnt mean we shouldn't recognize someones talent, but it does mean giving them materiel objects, fame and money does nothing more than corrupt the talent we have come to appreciate. you can look at this trend over history, again and again and see the same result= degradation to the music and spirit we have come to love in the first place about the artist or even its affect on an entire genre.

music is a language, which carries heaps of information -not at first listenable to the human conscious- but resonating in the humans sub-conscious , resulting in the way we behave, love and express ourselves, both the good and evil.

it is absolutely necessary for people to wake up to this times we live in, ignorance begets more ignorance. we need a radical change right now, more than ever before. since the 1970's the worlds poverty has doubled, and i see it everywhere i go- THIS IS REAL.

how can this be? how can humans continue to live in this current bubble of waste? everything we appreciate about life is being ruined, there are pills being marketed to us RIGHT NOW which are supposed to make us happy! what???? we were born happy, its the society we were raised in that made us unhappy, and we have the power within us to change this. we need to exercise this power, but do it within ourselves first. the best of any man is within, as is the worst. remember this next time you judge someone for doing something that offends you personally, more often than not it comes right back to you! being human is a gift, one we had no choice in the making, but one we do have the choice in perpetuating. there is only one way to evolve, and its love. love is the unifying force we have throughout all the madness we created to distract ourselves from the things we hate about our own personalities. its time to recognize our own mistakes, our own disfigurements we wish didn't exist, and most of all- the sanctity of life itself. evolution is more powerful than any one man- its a force which drives our universe, and it controls us. the only thing we can do is throw speed bumps in its way, and friends- this is exactly what we have done the moment we created and believed in the monetary system and economics. as long as there is one person living on your street with no shoes and begging for money, you are not safe. his or her mere existence is there to scare you into following the system.

my question to anyone reading this- would you like to live in poverty? no bathroom? no water? 10 people to a dirt floor room?

i know in my heart most of you will answer NO. but yet the reality we created is that MOST of us in the world live exactly as we wish not to.

its time to wake up, reject the current system on all fronts, not only in music- but on all fronts where this is the accepted normal status.

my personal future will hold in high regards this message, i myself will try to continue to grow as a human, and everywhere i go i will assimilate myself so that my understanding of the situation can intensify and that i may share it with everyone i meet.

love is at core the only thing holding the world together right now. we have to face it- fear wishes to tear us apart.

there is nothing to be afraid of rather than fear itself. anytime someone tries to scare you, remember its their own fear they are trying to project onto you. reflect and bounce it right back on to them, and let them suffer alone- they will wake up one day or parish into their own abyss.

you are as free as you want to be, and love will connect the human race during this period of rapid evolution.

some say evolution happens gradually, but i believe very differently =it happens in giant leaps all at once.

and it does so- because the planet wakes up to whats happening and retakes control.

all organisms rest, the earth is a fine example of this, its her rest we take for granted, when she turns in bed we experience tidal waves, when she moves her foot we experience earthquakes, when she awakens totally and realizes she is sick, well she is gonna do her best to heal. this healing will be a BEAUTIFUL change in history.

many different ancient tribes believed in such things, and i believe they did for a reason, because seriously look at how we live.

apathy is not the answer, for it happens whether or not you care about it-

what will happen, when we the human race DOES care about it on all levels?

MAGIC. and i love magic. MAGIC IS REAL. and if we didn't believe in MAGIC technology wouldn't exist.

we are more connected now than ever before, please lets use this to rewrite history, and to restore its natural course.

thank you for reading this, and i hope you will find at least a little truth or comfort in doing so.

love is the answer and the key to life rest within the frequencies that make up music. pay attention, and be tolerant and respectful.

freedom is within all of us, lets express it more.
PS: würde ich auch einige meinungen der user hier zum thema 'music2.0' interessant finden!
"Just because a person is gay doesn't mean he's a fag."
Chip_Tronic
Genosse
Genosse
Beitrag von Chip_Tronic »

wir machen musik nicht, um geld zu verdienen, sondern um einheit zu schaffen und damit energie und damit wieder leben und spass und freude. Er hat Recht. Wenn man aufwacht und feststellt dass es alles ein riesiges Gefängnis ist, kann man nur kotzen. Die paar male in der Woche oder im Monat an denen man dann verwandte Seelen findet wenn sie nicht grade in Arbeit geknechtet sind sind dann auch selten
Diese Momente werden NICHT verloren sein wie Tränen im Regen
Chip_Tronic
Genosse
Genosse
Beitrag von Chip_Tronic »

Oder um es mal anders zu formulieren: ohne den Untergrund würde die Suizidrate wohl massiv ansteigen.
Diese Momente werden NICHT verloren sein wie Tränen im Regen
basti@mmt
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von basti@mmt »

die guten sachen gehen hier doch häufig unter. sollte sich jeder der der englischen sprache mächtig ist mal durchlesen und seine eigenen gedanken dazu machen.

It is absolutely necessary for people to wake up to this times we live in, ignorance begets more ignorance.
„Ariel there was a fire in your house they say, And that your bedroom is all up in flames. There was a fire in your house they say, They say you've been dancing with the devil. “

http://www.monomental.de
HötscHE
Rote Socke
Rote Socke
Beitrag von HötscHE »

Jay Haze verschenkt sein neues, nach eigenen Angaben wohl letztes Album “Love=Evolution” mit der Bitte, es mindestens einmal von Anfang bis Ende durchzuhören. Den Download gibt es hier.
www.soundcloud.com/hoetsche
www.zwischenwelten.eu
Set&TrackOutput
Thälmannpionier
Thälmannpionier
Beitrag von Set&TrackOutput »

Na die bitte werde ich ihm erfüllen. :)
[url=http://www.myspace.com/djkarlkoch]My Myspace[/url]

next Dates:
03.10.2009 Möbelrück @ Mädcheninternat
31.10.2009 Union Calling @ Kino Union
05.12.2009 14 Jahre Partysan @ Tresor Berlin
19.12.2009 Maria am Ufer - Berlin
basti@mmt
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von basti@mmt »

hey cool... danke.

dl läuft... ich fand nur das die tracks aus dem album auf youtube vom mix her irgendwie nicht so toll waren. mal sehen ob der dl genauso ist.
„Ariel there was a fire in your house they say, And that your bedroom is all up in flames. There was a fire in your house they say, They say you've been dancing with the devil. “

http://www.monomental.de
besseres morgen
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit

Beitrag von besseres morgen »

Hatte das auch schon im Februar im De-Bug Blog gelesen und das Album angehört... Fand ich leider eher nicht so gut weswegen ichs hier auch nicht gepostet hatte
a-cid
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von a-cid »

besseres morgen hat geschrieben:Hatte das auch schon im Februar im De-Bug Blog gelesen und das Album angehört... Fand ich leider eher nicht so gut weswegen ichs hier auch nicht gepostet hatte
quasi hast du für andere das urteil fällen übernommen und denen entweder mangeldes musikverständniss oder gleichen geschmack "vorgeworfen" ;)
Soundcloud

Ich kann doch jetzt noch nicht gehen, dann verpass ich doch die letzte Bahn!
besseres morgen
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit

wenn du magst, kann ich auch alles posten was ich am tag so entdecke und das forum zumüllen...
soll ich?
a-cid
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von a-cid »

doppelt
Zuletzt geändert von a-cid am 05.04.11 - 18:18, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Soundcloud

a-cid
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von a-cid »

fass das doch nicht als angriff auf dein surfverhalten und deine "pflicht" irgendetwas weiterzugeben auf.
ich meinte defintiv nicht, dass du alles was so aufn bildschirm erscheint auch hier posten musst/sollst, aber das album bezieht sich halt auf jay haze und im weitesten sinne auch auf dem von ihm verfassten text. :)
Soundcloud

besseres morgen
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit

als ichs gehört habe, gab es diesen thread aber noch nicht
-> http://de-bug.de/musik/7321.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

und bevor ich dir mangelndes musikverständnis vorwerfe -> http://de-bug.de/musik/7613.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (gute Musik und den Track gibts auch gratis)
Gabba-Nation
Held der Arbeit
Held der Arbeit
Beitrag von Gabba-Nation »

ich hatte das album hier im ostcode schon gepostet, unmittelbar nachdem die nachricht auf facebook kam, da ich das so cool fand, in dlmd/free stuff
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50199" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

und nun zurück zu den aussagen im text, falls dazu noch jemand was sagen möchte :smooch:
"Just because a person is gay doesn't mean he's a fag."
Triple_V
Rote Socke
Rote Socke

Beitrag von Triple_V »

der text hört sich nach dem ergebnis eines guten acid-trips an...

ungefähr sowas denkt und fühlt man als intelligenter mensch, wenn man auf acid ist und anfängt über alles nachzudenken.
sicher kommt man da auch ohne acid hin, aber die wortwahl ist schon verdammt verdächtig.

man müsste sich mit dem menschen mal in echt unterhalten, anderfalls fällt eine beurteilung des textes schwer.
ich neige aber zur zustimmung...
FreddyLE
Rote Socke
Rote Socke

Beitrag von FreddyLE »

Love is the answer and the key to life rest within the frequencies that make up music. Pay attention, and be tolerant and respectful. Freedom is within all of us, let’s express it more.

8)

Jo - ansonsten sei gesagt: Es ist sooo einfach meine Vorstellungen darüber kund zu tun , wie ich die Welt verändern möchte. Und es ist sooo verdammt schwer, damit bei mir selbst anzufangen. Jay Haze scheint es aber irgendwie gerade hinzubekommen.

Ich versuche es ein wenig in meinem kleinen Mikrokosmos auch immer wieder - und stosse halt auch oft an meine Grenzen :oops:

Aber eines ist hoffentlich dabei sicher - in der Musik wird die unkommerzielle Subkultur immer mein Herz und meine Unterstützung haben. Wenigstens das sollte mir gelingen 8)

Achso - und ich find man sollte dennoch keine depressive Miene dabei aufsetzen, sondern auch dankbar dafür sein, das man sich selbst diese Gedanken machen darf - WEIL man zum Glück nicht im Dreck lebt und freier leben darf als (zu)viele andere Menschen. Bei aller Ungerechtigkeit in der Welt will ich nicht die Freude an meinem eigenen Leben missen. Das wäre sonst ja auch irgendwie ne` Verschwendung - dann hätte das Los auch ein anderer - dankbarerer Mensch - ziehen können.

Das wären mal so meine Gedanken gewesen dazu.............
Nulla vita sine musica
Triple_V
Rote Socke
Rote Socke

Beitrag von Triple_V »

Piep Piep Piep - Freddy hat euch lieb... :P

nee im Ernst jetzt: :good:
Antworten